All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA prescriptive guide to restoring cognitive calm, based on Amen Clinics chiefpsychiatrist Dr. Joseph Annibali s three decades of treating patients who suffer from overloaded, overstimulated brains. Dr. Joseph Annibali has treated thousands of people with overloaded, overstimulated brains. Some people describe their brain as being in chaos; others feel that their brain is on fire. But whether they are ultimately diagsed with anxiety, disabling OCD, depression, bipolar disorder, or even substance abuse, the underlying problem is a Too-Busy Brain, a great irritant that interferes with attention, concentration, focus, mood, and often much more. It may even be a sign of undetected damage to either the brain or the body itself. But through practical strategies, understandable explanations, and prescriptive mind-management techniques, Dr. Annibali will help readers finally reclaim their brains and get back in control of their lives. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Annibali, M.D., is chief psychiatrist for the world-renowned Amen Clinics in Reston, Virginia. He has treated thousands of patients with psychological and psychiatric disorders and is one of the nation s leading experts on using brain SPECT imaging with Lyme disease. He is also a leading expert on Irlen syndrome, a little-known but very common visual processing disorder that profoundly affects brain function. Dr. Annibali gives regular talks, presentations, and webinars throughout the Washington, D.C., area on topics such as ADD, anxiety, mood disorders, autism, Alzheimer s, Lyme disease, and, naturally, calming the Busy Brain. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Joseph A Annibali
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Audio
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.78
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.