All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers in schools where students have experienced trauma face particularly difficult challenges, for how is a teacher to promote academic growth and attainment of educational goals in such a situation? Provides advice, understanding, and proven strategies for meeting the challenges that must be faced after a traumatic experience.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Lunsford Mears, PhD, the author of the award winning study Experiences of Columbine Parents: Finding a Way to Tomorrow and of the books Reclaiming School in the Aftermath of Trauma and Interviewing for Education and Social Science Research: The Gateway Approach , holds a research position, serves on the Graduate School of Social Work Trauma Certificate Board, and is dissertation advisor and adjunct faculty at the Morgridge College of Education, University of Denver, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Lunsford Mears
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.