Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details, and provides a systematic critique of, the shaky assumptions at the foundation of the market-based reform initiatives that dominate the contemporary education scene. It names and exposes the motives and methods of the powerful philanthropists, politicians, business moguls, and education entrepreneurs who are behind the reform movement.
- Author BiographyJ. Amos Hatch is currently professor of Urban-Multicultural Teacher Education at the University of Tennessee, where he works with pre-service, masters and doctoral students who are preparing to make a difference in schools and society. He taught in urban elementary schools in Kansas City, Missouri and Jacksonville, Florida and has published seven books and over 100 articles on issues related to learning, teaching, teacher education, and educational research.
- Author(s)J. Amos Hatch
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight267 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.