All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEarly and accurate recognition of an acutely ill child is essential. Ideal for quick reference, this pocket-sized guide puts all the crucial information at your fingertips. The Nursing & Health Survival Guides have evolved - take a look at our our app for iPhone and iPad.
- Author BiographyAmanda Miller, Angela Lee and Elizabeth Charnock all work at the University of Salford. Elizabeth Charnock's clinical experience includes general paediatric and high dependency nursing within District General Hospitals and intensive care experience gained largely at the Royal Brompton Hospital in London. She teaches a range of subjects to both pre-registration and post-registration students including high dependency nursing. Angela Lee's clinical experience includes general paediatric experience within a district general hospital and renal experience within a tertiary hospital. Her teaching experience includes both pre-registration and qualified nursing students; the focus of her education with the post registration is on the recognition and assessment of the sick child.
- Author(s)Amanda Miller,Angela Lee,Elizabeth Charnock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight44 g
- Width80 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.