All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark study of Virginia Woolf, w back in printRecollections, anecdotes and first-hand impressions including pieces from some of the leading lights of the Bloomsbury Group are gatheredtogether in thisperceptive and profound volume. Many pieces were specially written for the original edition of this book, including work by Duncan Grant, Rebecca West, and T.S. Eliot, while perhaps its most famous piece by a member of her household staff movingly describes her on the day of her death. From all these reminiscences, a composite and complex portrait of the artist emerges, one that fan of her writings should be without.
- Author BiographyJoan Russell Noble was a renowned Woolf scholar whose Recollections of Virginia Woolf was universally acclaimed on publication. It has remained an invaluable source on the Bloomsbury Group.
- Author(s)Grant Duncan,Rebecca West,T. S. Eliot
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoan Russell Noble
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.