All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe discovery of catalytic RNAs in the mid-1980s marked the beginning of a new era in RNA biology and an ever increasing appreciation of the diverse and critical roles played by this fascinating molecule. In Recombinant and In Vitro RNA Synthesis: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail approaches from the inception of a new RNA project to the final sample ready for analysis. These experimental protocols combine established work-horse approaches with some of the latest invative methods for RNA synthesis and purification. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Recombinant and In Vitro RNA Synthesis: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to study the fascinating world of RNA.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number941
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight721 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGraeme L. Conn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.