Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis National Institute of Standards and Techlogy Special Publication 800-67, Revision 2: Recommendations for the Triple Data Encryption Algorithm (TDEA) Block Cipher specifies the Triple Data Encryption Algorithm (TDEA), including its primary component cryptographic engine, the Data Encryption Algorithm (DEA). When implemented in an SP 800-38 series-compliant mode of operation and in a FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptographic module, TDEA may be used by Federal organizations to protect sensitive unclassified data.
- Author(s)Elaine Barker,U S Department of Commerce,William C Barker
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.