All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAs an area, Techlogy Enhanced Learning (TEL) aims to design, develop and test socio-technical invations that will support and enhance learning practices of individuals and organizations. Information retrieval is a pivotal activity in TEL and the deployment of recommender systems has attracted increased interest during the past years. Recommendation methods, techniques and systems open an interesting new approach to facilitate and support learning and teaching. The goal is to develop, deploy and evaluate systems that provide learners and teachers with meaningful guidance in order to help identify suitable learning resources from a potentially overwhelming variety of choices. Contributions address the following topics: i) user and item data that can be used to support learning recommendation systems and scenarios, ii) invative methods and techniques for recommendation purposes in educational settings and iii) examples of educational platforms and tools where recommendations are incorporated.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHendrik Drachsler,Katrien Verbert,Nikos Manouselis,Olga C. Santos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.