All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe interfaces between art and the scientific disciplines of biology, environmental science, neuroscience, and physics pose interdisciplinary questions that are an inspiration to researchers. The authors compare experimentation set-ups and thereby reveal new levels of kwledge. The examples in the Artists-in-Labs program illustrate how artists approach problems and, in this way, create new tools for science.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Jillian Scott, Irene Hediger, Zurich University of the Arts.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, 10 schw.-w. u. 60 farb. Abb.
- Weight768 g
- Edited byIrene Hediger
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.