All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReconfigurable computing techniques and adaptive systems are some of the most promising architectures for microprocessors. Reconfigurable and Adaptive Computing: Theory and Applications explores the latest research activities on hardware architecture for reconfigurable and adaptive computing systems. The first section of the book covers reconfigurable systems. The book presents a software and hardware codesign flow for coarse-grained systems-on-chip, a video watermarking algorithm for the H.264 standard, a solution for regular expressions matching systems, and a vel field programmable gate array (FPGA)-based acceleration solution with MapReduce framework on multiple hardware accelerators. The second section discusses network-on-chip, including an implementation of a multiprocessor system-on-chip platform with shared memory access, end-to-end quality-of-service metrics modeling based on a multi-application environment in network-on-chip, and a 3D ant colony routing (3D-ACR) for network-on-chip with three different 3D topologies. The final section addresses the methodology of system codesign. The book introduces a new software-hardware codesign flow for embedded systems that models both processors and intellectual property cores as services. It also proposes an efficient algorithm for dependent task software-hardware codesign with the greedy partitioning and insert scheduling method (GPISM) by task graph.
- Author BiographyNadia Nedjah is a member of the Intelligent System Research Area in the Electronics Engineering Postgraduate Program at the State University of Rio de Janeiro. Dr. Nedjah is also the editor-in-chief of the International Journal of High Performance System Architecture and Innovative Computing Applications and an associate editor of more than 10 international journals, including the International Journal of Electronics, Integration, The VLSI Journal, Microprocessors and Microsystems, and Computer & Digital Techniques. She is the author or coauthor of more than 90 journal articles and more than 150 conference papers. Chao Wang is an associate professor in the School of Computer Science at the University of Science and Technology of China. Dr. Wang is also the technical program member for DATE, FPL, and FPT. He is the author or coauthor of more than 90 papers in international journals and conferences and an associate editor of several international journals, including Microprocessors and Microsystems, Computer & Digital Techniques, the International Journal of High Performance System Architecture, and the International Journal of Business Process Integration and Management.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChao Wang,Nadia Nedjah
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.