All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHnefatafl, the ancient Norse game of strategy, has intrigued scholars for more than a century. In this book, the author goes back to the historical sources, and looks at the archaeological evidence as described by the archaeologists, to try and piece together a game that satisfies both the historian and the game player.
- Author(s)Damian Walker
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.