All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a Success Seeker or a Success Builder or both? The overall purpose of this book is to take the mystery out of success so that more persons can seek it and find it. It is t only designed for the general life success of anyone but also for use in school achievement. Current classroom educators call the work in Reconstructing Lives a dynamic package deal for implementing rigorous and relevant curriculum. The project offers proof of the effectiveness of an organic, time-tested project that can meet the national demand for preparing college and career ready students through Common Core State Standards (CCSS). From Reconstructing Lives, a student workbook was created titled Re-Make an Icon So You Can Become One. If you are already or want to become a Success Builder then this book will provide focus and strategies in six specific areas: Did you identify, cultivate or enhance a talent or skill in someone's life today? Did you help someone see new possibilities or set and strive to reach goals today? Did you make someone feel important, special or loved today? Did you teach someone to perform at a level of excellence today? Did you help someone gain deeper intellectual, spiritual, or emotional understanding today? Did you provide an opportunity for or destroy an obstacle to someone's progress today?
- Author(s)Ph D Nanthalia W McJamerson
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.