All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionFocus Series. (revised edition) The books in this series consist of a set of studies created to develop the fundamental technical and theoretical skills you'll need to conquer a specific piece, or group of pieces, targeting all challenges from a practical approach In each of these books, you'll learn about the composer's approach to composition, harmonic language, and the process used by her or him when the piece under study was created.
- Author BiographyComposer and Pianist Ariel J. Ramos has been performing, teaching piano and working with independent filmmakers for more than 20 years. He is a graduate of Berklee College of Music in Boston. Ariel Ramos started his career as a pianist. In 1997 he moved to Boston to study at Berklee College of Music. In 2000 he founded DreamTracks, Music for Film and Multimedia. He is now established in Florida composing music for film, TV and chamber music, arranging from small to large ensembles and performing jazz, latin and chamber music in the area. He is an experienced piano, theory and composition teacher.
- Author(s)Ariel J Ramos
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.