All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely NEW and fully INTERACTIVE CD-ROM transforms recorder teaching for beginners. The clear virtual learning environment provides time-saving, attention-focussing, ear-engaging learning for the whole class - ideal for both specialist teachers and generalist, keeping 'one step ahead'. This CD Rom comes with a site licence - this allows you to upload the CD Rom onto a network to use on multiple computers at the same time. This completely NEW and fully INTERACTIVE CD-ROM transforms recorder teaching in the classroom. Features include: - Virtual recorder to demonstrate new fingerings - Everything in Recorder Magic Book 1 and MORE - Extra new pieces, new parts, new ostinatos, new activities - Totally flexible displays and interactive playback - Speed adjustable playback - A fresh, colourful, clear and engaging learning environment Used in the classroom or in group teaching, this is the perfect resource for Wider Opportunities recorder schemes. Time-saving, attention-focussing, ear-engaging learning for the whole class.
- Author BiographyJane Sebba is a contributor and author of many A & C Black music titles, including Recorder Magic and Abracadabra Bassoon. For many years she directed The Music Funshop, where she taught children to play percussion from beginner to concert level. David Moses is a music educator, multi-instrumentalist, recording engineer, composer and author.
- Author(s)David Moses,Jane Sebba
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleRecorder Magic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Content Note(Digital animations; black and white PDFs)
- Weight120 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.