All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to learning to play the recorder includes the chapters: holding the recorder; beginning to play; and developing skills and techniques.
- Author(s)John Pitt
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication05/07/1999
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Content Noteillustrations chiefly music
- Width250 mm
- Height200 mm
- Reading Age7-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.