Recording Studio Technology, Maintenance, and Repairs: Everything You Need to Properly Care for Your Equipment by Tom Mccartney (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the number 1 reference for studio techlogy. Only this manual covers it all, from equipment installation to professional maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs. Recording Studio Techlogy, Maintenance, and Repairs offers unbeatable guidance - from electronics basics to fine-tuning equipment. It's the one reference recording studio should be without. This is the ultimate studio manual. Hip hop or Bach, whatever you record, if you want a smoothly functioning, beautifully performing recording studio, Tom McCartney's Recording Studio Techlogy, Maintenance, and Repairs is the only comprehensive, practical guide to getting it right, from first idea to final tweaks, from fixes to foolproof follow-throughs.Understand and service everypiece of equipment in today's recording studios. Written by a recording studio service pro, this illustration-packed guide shows you how speakers, microphones, mixing boards, amplifiers, meters, oscilloscopes, and all major pieces and types of recording equipment work. The fully illustrated instructions demonstrate every step in maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair - even those all-important (and often missing) mid-repair processes - and also includes: a nuts-and-bolts approach to perfect sound; easy-to-use charts and photos that eliminate guesswork; basic wiring and repair diagrams; professional troubleshooting techniques; and, full coverage of both digital and analog equipment.From the sidebar includes: amplifiers; audio systems; basic electronics; cables; calculations; CD players/recorders; computers; connectors; current; electricity; FT transmission, AM & FM; grounding; heads; installation; lighting equipment; meters; microphones; mixing console; multimeters; oscilloscopes; power; processors; racks; reel-to-reel; repairs; signals; soldering; speakers; tape recorders; troubleshooting; wiring; and much more!
- Author BiographyTom McCartney is owner and operator of T.M. Electronics, providing service in Toronto, Canada, area recording studios. Mr. McCartney both designs and builds audio and recording equipment, as well as working as a design consultant to other manufacturers. He also teaches a college-level studio operation and maintenance course, for which he developed this book.
- Author(s)Tom Mccartney
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication11/10/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.