Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe first-ever big game records book dedicated solely to trophy mule deer, Columbia blacktail, and Sitka blacktail in North America. The much anticipated first edition of Boone and Crockett Club's Records of North American Mule Deer has been 12 years in the making. Previously mule deer and blacktail deer entries were listed along with the elk entries, but due to the shear volume of entries the Club has received over the past decade we've published these under separate cover. This edition includes over 4,500 detailed listings of mule deer and blacktail deer taken under Fair Chase conditions in North American. As a testament to the dedicated work of conservation organizations, wildlife agencies and sportsmen, this new edition features over 28 new state and provincial records for mule deer, Columbia blacktail deer, and Sitka blacktail deer.
- Author BiographyHunting personalities such as Craig Boddington, Jim Zumbo, plus conservation organizations such as RMEF and the Mule Deer Foundation, contributed chapters that supplement the trophy listings compiled by the Boone and Crockett Club s Records Program.
- Author(s)Boone & Crockett Club,Boone and Crockett Club,Howard P Monsour,Jr.
- PublisherBoone & Crockett Club,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoone & Crockett Club,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/05/2016
- Weight680 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEldon L Buckner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.