All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real-life situations, the author demonstrates principles and practices to recover the true self lost along the way. The blueprint the author used in her own recovery is like a roadmap to protect and guide - t just a rule book. As a hospice chaplain, the author witnessed first-hand the wisdom of the dying, but it was after working with the poor and dying in India that she created the spiritual 12-step program outlined in this book.
- Author(s)Donna Kasik
- PublisherGlobal Educational Advance, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Educational Advance, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.