All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thinly-veiled autobiographical vel, Recovery follows Dr. Alan Severance through his emotional journey of Freudian group analysis where he confesses his humiliations, defeats, and delusions in an attempt to purge himself and achieve rmality.
- Author BiographyJohn Berryman (1914-1972) was an American poet and scholar. He spent much of his career at the University of Minnesota. He was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for poetry in 1964 for 77 Dream Songs and was the recipient of the National Book Award for His Toy, His Dream, His Rest. He is the author of several books of poetry and the biography Stephen Crane. Berryman died in 1972 after jumping to his death from the Washington Avenue Bridge in Minneapolis.Saul Bellow (1915-2005) was an award-winning author whose works include The Adventures of Augie March, Herzog, Mr. Sammler s Planet, and Humboldt s Gifts. He received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1976.
- Author(s)John Berryman
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword bySaul Bellow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $51.53Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $22.01Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.