Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this volume offer a wide range of examples of how historians, writers, playwrights, and painters in the early modern period focused on classical antiquity as a source from which they could recreate the past as a way of understanding and legitimizing the present. This publication has also been published in hardback, please click here for details.
- Author BiographyKarl Enenkel teaches Latin and Neo-Latin Literature in the Department of Classics, Leiden University. Jan L. de Jong is Assistant Professor of Italian Renaissance Art at Groningen University, The Netherlands. Jeanine De Landtsheer is a Research Fellow at the Catholic University of Leuven.
- Author(s)Jan L. de Jong,Jeanine de Landtsheer,Karl A. E. Enenkel
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight656 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.