All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique volume delivers practical and successful techniques used by some of the world's most competitive and invative companies to the hands of the Human Resource Manager. Techniques described in the book can help any company enhance its ability to recruit, retain and improve its employee relations. A synthesis of effective recruiting techniques is explained including a review of Merck's Interview Skills workshop, Hewlett-Packard's Behavioral Interviewing and Marriott's recruitment programs. Effective retention techniques are also explained, including Federal Express' Guaranteed Fair Treatment Procedure, General Electric's Work Out Program, Motorola's Six Sigma program, Merck's Flextime program and Cypress' Goal Setting process. Several successful techniques for improving communication and recognition are also examined including PepsiCo's SharePower. Additionally, a wide range of techniques are examined which should help companies better manage diversity within the workplace, reduce turver, simplify work and build employee self esteem.
- Author BiographyD. KEITH DENTON is CEO of CIVID3, a management consulting and software company.
- Author(s)D. Keith Denton
- Date of Publication30/07/1992
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.