All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers resonating modes inside device and gives insights into antenna design, impedance and radiation patterns. It discusses how higher-order modes generation and control impact bandwidth and antenna gain. The text covers new approaches in antenna design by investigation hybrid modes, H_Z and E_Z fields available simultaneously, and analysis and modelling on modes with practical applications in antenna design. The book will be prove useful to students, researchers and professionals alike.
- Author BiographyDr. Rajveer S. Yaduvanshi is working as associate professor in the department of ECE at Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research Delhi for the last seven years. Before that he was working as senior scientific officer in Ministry of Defence, Government of India. He has a total of 31 years of experience in teaching and research. He is author of a book on MHD Antenna, Design and Applications and has published several papers in reputed journals and conferences. He has supervised 151 B.Tech projects, 11 MTech projects, and is currently supervising 7 Phd students. He holds an M. Tech degree from NIT Allahabad and a Phd from NSIT, Delhi (Delhi University). His research interests include design of MHD embedded antennas and analysis of higher modes in DRA . Dr. Harish Parthasarathy is working as professor in the department of ECE at , Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. He is author of more than eleven books and has guided several Phd students. He holds his Phd and B. Tech degrees from IIT Delhi. His research involves antenna and signal processing with specialization in mathematical modeling.
- Author(s)Harish Parthasarathy,Rajveer S. Yaduvanshi
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight841 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.