All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever wonder why your dreams often contain recurring symbol or themes? Have you been haunted by recurring dreams of being chased, being naked in public or having your teeth fall out? Based on her work with dreamers analyzing their own recurring dream symbols, Kathleen Sullivan explains that working recurrent dreams as a series is the key to unleashing the healing force of these symbols. Fourteen dreamers participate in the study illustrating the process of uncovering the profound meaning within each recurring symbol. These are transformational stories of dreamers engaging their own recurring symbols leading to a new wholeness and deep level of growth and understanding.
- Author BiographyKathleen Sullivan has a private practice in dream work/Counseling and has her own show on public radio. She resides in Pacific Grove, CA. She is the author of Recurring Dreams: A Journey to Wholeness.
- Author(s)Kathleen Sullivan
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.