All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth collection, by the author of Ivory Cradle, unearths a hidden prehistoric world of art and art-makers. Anne Marie Macari delves deep within the earth, exploring the prehistoric caves of France and Spain, communing with the lives and art of those who once inhabited them. Writing from a variety of perspectives and in diverse voices, Macari connects us with a distant past, with memory / stumbling into mineral stillness...a forgotten animal / across my shoulders.
- Author BiographyAnne Marie Macari is the author of four books of poetry. Her first book, Ivory Cradle, won the APR/Honickman first book prize. Macari's poetry and prose has been widely published in magazines. In 2005 she was the recipient of the James Dickey Prize for poetry from 5 Points Magazine. She teaches in the Drew University MFA Program.
- Author(s)Anne Marie Macari
- PublisherPersea Books Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersea Books Inc
- Weight110 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.