All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended as only a guide and a voice to share do's and don'ts in the organization of a pararmal team. The material is based on lessons learned though personal experiences. Every individual and team needs to determine what works for them. We cant all be a clone of one ather r should we be. It is important to have common goals, but it is the variety in methods used to achieve those goals that will help us to find answers to all of the mysteries.
- Author BiographyBrenda loves reading, dancing, bingo and just about anything out of the ordinary... including Vic, her wonderful husband of over 14 years. A native Texan now considering herself an adopted Washington state native, she has been in the paranormal investigating field over 20 years and across many states. Her awareness of the paranormal started at a very young age with a personal experience which fueled her passion for researching the paranormal, focusing on ghostly beings and UFOs. Going for years as a solo investigator (during the times you didn't admit to such an interest), she later sought others with similar interests and enthusiasm. After many teams didn't pass her tests, she co-founded a now debunk team called Conscious Paranormal. There were many lessons learned during these years. Now a proud member of Black Wolf Paranormal she feels she has found individuals organized and working together for the same purpose who are more family than team members. A self described Nerd, she has been employed in the information technology field for over 30 years and is currently an IT administrator.
- Author(s)Brenda K Pipo
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.