All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy Red Girl, Blue Boy and the other standalone titles in Bloomsbury's contemporary If Only romance line centered around an impossible problem: you always want what you can't have!Sixteen-year-old Katie and Drew really shouldn't get along. After all, her father is the Republican minee for President of the United States while his mother is at the top of the Democratic ticket. But when Katie and Drew are thrown together in a joint interview on a morning talk show, they can't igre the chemistry between them. With an entire nation tuned into and taking sides in your parents' fight, and the kwledge that--ultimately--someone has to lose, how can you fall in love with the one person you're supposed to hate? This title in the If Only line is a frank and funny romance that shows how sparks fly when opposites attract.
- Author BiographyLauren Baratz-Logsted is the author of more than twenty books for adults, teens, and young readers, including Little Women & Me, The Twin's Daughter, Crazy Beautiful, and the Sisters 8 series, which she co-writes with her husband and daughter. Visit her online at www.laurenbaratzlogsted.com or Twitter @LaurenBaratzL.
- Author(s)Lauren Baratz-Logsted
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleIf Only...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens Books
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.