Red Girl, Blue Boy: An If Only Novel by Lauren Baratz-Logsted (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 15 Dec
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy Red Girl, Blue Boy and the other standalone titles in Bloomsbury's contemporary If Only romance line centered around an impossible problem: you always want what you can't have !Sixteen-year-old Katie and Drew really shouldn't get along. After all, her father is the Republican minee for President of the United States while his mother is at the top of the Democratic ticket. But when Katie and Drew are thrown together in a joint interview on a morning talk show, they can't igre the chemistry between them. With an entire nation tuned into and taking sides in your parents' fight, and the kwledge that--ultimately--someone has to lose, how can you fall in love with the one person you're supposed to hate? This title in the If Only line is a frank and funny romance that shows how sparks fly when opposites attract.
- Author BiographyLauren Baratz-Logsted is the author of more than twenty books for adults, teens, and young readers, including Little Women & Me, The Twin's Daughter, Crazy Beautiful, and the Sisters 8 series, which she co-writes with her husband and daughter. Visit her online at www.laurenbaratzlogsted.com or Twitter @LaurenBaratzL.
- Author(s)Lauren Baratz-Logsted
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleIf Only...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.