About this product
- DescriptionFormed in 1983, the Red Hot Chili Peppers attracted legions of fans across the globe with their unique rock/funk sound and California style. They've sold over 50 million albums, won seven Grammy Awards, and have had numerous top ten singles.UK photographer Tony Woolliscroft has been on a journey with the band for almost20 years, documenting them from their startin smallvenues to selling out stadium tours. Red Hot Chili Peppers: Me and My Friends t onlyreveals Woolliscroft's amazing and energetic photographpy but also the personal stories behind each picture. Featuring many never-before-seen images, anecdotes, and an introduction by drummer Chad Smith this collection is a must-have for any fan of one of America's most influential and entertaining bands.
- Author BiographyTony Woolliscroft has been closer to the Red Hot Chili Peppers than any other photographer. He braved a typhoon with them in Japan, captured Anthony Kiedes walking off the edge of a skyscraper in Venezuela, and had Chad Smith s drumsticks thrown at him many times. He lives in Staffordshire, England.Chad Smith is the drummer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1379 g
- Width247 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Tony Woolliscroft
- Foreword byChad Smith
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.