All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out about the shy and rarely seen red panda! This level 1 reader documents the lives of red pandas in their environment. The carefully constructed text and beautiful photographs guarantees a successful and rewarding reading experience for any reader, especially those who love wild animals.
- Author BiographyLAURA MARSH has worked in children's publishing for nearly twenty years as an editor, packager, and currently as an author. She has written fourteen books in the National Geographic Kids Readers series, including Great Migrations.
- Author(s)Laura Marsh
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers: Level 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width157 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.