All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionSHORTLISTED FOR CRIME FICTION BOOK OF THE YEAR (Bord Gais Energy Irish Book Awards 2012) THE SERIAL KILLER A missing schoolgirl is found buried in the Dublin Mountains, hands clasped together in prayer, two red ribbons in her hair. Twenty-four hours later, a second schoolgirl is found in a shallow grave - her body identically arranged. The hunt for the killer is on. THE CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGIST The police call in profiler Dr Kate Pearson to get inside the mind of the murderer before he strikes again. But the more Kate discovers about the killings, the more it all feels terrifyingly familiar ...THE ACCUSED WOMAN As the pressure to find the killer intensifies there's one vital connection to be made - Ellie Brady, a mother institutionalised fifteen years earlier for the murder of her daughter Amy. She stopped talking when everyone stopped listening. What connects the death of Amy Brady to the murdered schoolgirls. As Kate Pearson begins to unravel the truth, danger is closer than she kws ...Red Ribbons is the gripping debut from an exciting new voice in psychological crime fiction.
- Author BiographyBorn in Dublin, Louise Phillips returned to writing in 2006, after raising her family. That year, she was selected by Dermot Bolger as an emerging talent in the county. Louise's work has been published as part of many anthologies, including County Lines from New Island, and various literary journals. In 2009, she won the Jonathan Swift Award for her short story Last Kiss, and in 2011 she was a winner in the Irish Writers' Centre Lonely Voice platform. She has also been short-listed for the Molly Keane Memorial Award, Bridport UK, and long-listed twice for the RTE Guide/Penguin Short Story Competition. In 2012, she was awarded an Arts Bursary for Literature from South Dublin County Council. Red Ribbons is her debut novel. Her second novel, The Doll's House, will be published by Hachette Books Ireland in 2013.
- Author(s)Louise Phillips
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Dr Kate Pearson Novel
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight538 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.