All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaybe my sister got it right this time ... maybe I should have ditched my plan. Eleven-year-old Chad Hatcher was only trying to get proof. No one would believe him without it. He d spotted some men hauling suspicious-looking rocks off a reef near his house in the Florida Keys, and he suspected that the shiny bits of metal embedded in the rocks were pieces of treasure from an ancient shipwreck site. It couldn t be a legal dive site; t that close to a protected reef. Chad concocts a simple plan to stop the looters before they destroy the reef. But when things suddenly go wrong, Chad and his sister must scramble for their lives through the backwaters of Sugarloaf Key with one to turn to but each other.
- Author(s)June Keating Sherwin
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.