All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmart, funny, and full of awesome . . . everything I look for in a book. Rachel Hawkins, New York Times bestselling author of the Hex Hall series Felicity St. John has it all: loyal best friends, a hot guy, and artistic talent. And she s right on track to win the Miss Scarlet pageant. Her perfect life is possible because of just one thing: her long, wavy, coppery red hair. Redheads hold all the power in Scarletville and everybody kws it. That s why Felicity is scared down to her roots when she receives an anymous te: I kw your secret. Because Felicity is a big fake. Her hair color comes straight out of a bottle. And if anyone discovers the truth, she ll be a social outcast faster than she can say strawberry blond. Felicity isn t about to let someone blackmail her life away. But just how far is she willing to go to protect her red cred? As thought-provoking as it is enchanting. Rae Carson, author of the Fire and Thorns trilogy Clever, wickedly funny, and with so much heart. Melina Marchetta, author of Jellicoe Road, a Michael L. Printz award winner
- Author BiographyUnlike Felicity, Alison Cherry is a natural redhead. She is a professional photographer and spent many years working as a lighting designer for theater, dance, and opera productions. She lives in Brooklyn, New York. This is her first book. Visit her at alisoncherrybooks.com or on Twitter at @alison_cherry. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Alison Cherry
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.