All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis photographic series looks at the colour red around the world, from colour in food, animals, nature, everyday objects, historical objects, in festivals and in habitats. Written by a science teacher, these books contain questions throughout to give children a chance to think about and discuss colours around them.
- Author BiographyGabrielle Woolfit is a qualified teacher, specialising in science.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Woolfitt
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleColours
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight308 g
- Width215 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.