Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou will come to kw hell better than most, Jago. I have waited all these years for you to come back to this town. England, 1940: Britain is entrenched in war with the Germans when young Jago is evacuated from the Blitz bombings in London to the Yorkshire coast. With just the memory of his dead mother for comfort, Jago is desperate only to survive the war in some peace. But arriving at the hostile Streonshalgh Mar in the town of Whitby, he is confronted with cruel and frenzied locals, seemingly possessed by ancient stories of clannish retribution and sadistic horrors. The RedEye comet hovers fatefully over the town; people are being viciously killed; and Jago's nights are spent as waking nightmares, darting through bloodstained and murderous streets. As shades of his past come rushing back to haunt him, Jago must confront the truth of this town - the perilous and violent truth of the ancient Vampyres.
- Author BiographyG. P. Taylor is the author of several best-selling novels, including Shadowmancer, Shadowmancer: The Curse of Salamander Street, Wormwood and Tersias, as well as the Mariah Mundi trilogy. A former vicar of Cloughton in Yorkshire, he has enjoyed a varied career, moving from rock music to social work to ten years in the police force before his ordination. He now lives with his family in Scarborough.
- Author(s)G. P. Taylor
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleVampyre Labyrinth
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Children's Books
- Weight288 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest Agefrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.