All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in God's world, and today this world is continually experiencing the impact of science, scientific ideas, and techlogical fruits of science. So if this is God's world, then how does God relate to science?
- Author BiographyVern S. Poythress (PhD, Harvard University; ThD, University of Stellenbosch) is professor of New Testament interpretation at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he has taught for nearly four decades. In addition to earning six academic degrees, he is the author of numerous books and articles on biblical interpretation, language, and science.
- Author(s)Vern Sheridan Poythress
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Out-of-print date06/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.