Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout my life, I had the best of everything. I was the popular one at school, had a great girlfriend, and was doing what I loved most - playing football. But one saw the issues I faced at home r the problems with my life and with my parents. I tried to do everything to please them, but it was never eugh. Eventually, my decisions cost more than the life I knew; it also cost me the girl I loved. Now, I'm ready to take back everything that I'd lost. It's time to redeem myself from everything that I have done...
- Author BiographySheena Binkley first discovered her love for storytelling when writing her first story for a class project at the tender age of nine. Since then, she has composed several short stories and numerous tales that are not only engaging, but simply entertaining. She is also a freelance writer, penning articles on various topics including education and entertainment. Besides writing, she loves reading, shopping, and spending time with family and friends. She lives in Houston (where the weather is always unpredictable) with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Sheena Binkley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.