All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2008. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyJonathan Barnett, a fellow of the American Institute of Architects and the American Institute of Certified Planners, is a professor of practice in city and regional planning and director of the urban design program at the University of Pennsylvania. He has worked as an urban design consultant for many cities and is the author of Smart Growth in a Changing World, also published by the American Planning Association.
- Author(s)Jonathan Barnett
- PublisherAmerican Planning Association
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Planning Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight680 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.