All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManufacturing in the UK has an image problem. Although this image problem is more fiction than fact, it netheless has an impact on the sector's ability to attract staff, capital, and policy interest. This book redresses this situation by focusing on the real successes of the sector and the strategies used by makers to achieve sustainable results.
- Author BiographyMichael Beverland is Professor of Brand Management at the University of Bath, UK. His research focuses on branding and design-driven innovation in manufacturing. Michael has published in a range of journals including the Journal of Consumer Research and the Journal of Product Innovation Management. He also published Building Brand Authenticity with Palgrave Macmillan in 2009. Beverley Nielsen is Director of Corporate Affairs at Birmingham City University, UK, and Director of AGA Rangemaster, which manufactures and retails iconic brands including AGA, Rayburn and Rangemaster. She is the former Managing Director of Fired Earth and former Director of CBI West Midlands. Beverley is a Fellow at WMG, the University of Warwick, retaining an active involvement in various business boards. Vicky Pryce is a leading economist and former Joint Head of the United Kingdom's Government Economic Service. She is the Senior Managing Director at the finance consultancy firm FTI Consulting, and was formerly Director General, Economics, at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Vicky is a Fellow of the Society of Business Economists, a Visiting Fellow at Nuffield College, University of Oxford, and a Visiting Professor at Imperial College Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Beverley Nielsen,Ellen Hellmann,Michael B. Beverland,Vicky Pryce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.