CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe world in which firms compete is w global, increasingly dominated by techlogy, and rapidly changing. Old organization structures are too inflexible and static to permit firms to remain competitive. In this new book, experts from a major business school, the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, explore a range of organizational models that managers can employ to meet the particular needs of their markets. Each chapter offers solutions that are broad-based rather than narrowly focused, and any academic termilogy has been removed to make the text easily accessible to managers.
- Author BiographyEdward Bowman is Director of the Jones Centre for Management Policy at Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania. Bruce Kogut is Associate Professor of Management at the same institution.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/1995
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline figures, tables
- Weight639 g
- Width166 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byBruce Mitchel Kogut,Edward Bowman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.