All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe world in which firms compete is w global, increasingly dominated by techlogy, and rapidly changing. Old organization structures are too inflexible and static to permit firms to remain competitive. In this new book, experts from a major business school, the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, explore a range of organizational models that managers can employ to meet the particular needs of their markets. Each chapter offers solutions that are broad-based rather than narrowly focused, and any academic termilogy has been removed to make the text easily accessible to managers.
- Author BiographyEdward Bowman is Director of the Jones Centre for Management Policy at Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania. Bruce Kogut is Associate Professor of Management at the same institution.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/1995
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline figures, tables
- Weight639 g
- Width166 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byBruce Mitchel Kogut,Edward Bowman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.