All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gods have returned. All of them! The change promised by the ending of the Mayan Calendar in 2012 manifested itself in an unexpected manner. Every pantheon of gods and goddesses, from every belief the world over, has returned ... changing the world forever. As the pantheons settle into their ancestral lands, they vie for worshippers, gaining or losing power along the way. They find the world of man a bewildering, crazy quilt, and each wishes to remake their lands in their own image. Come and meet some of the inhabitants of this strangely familiar world in eleven new tales that explore what it means to worship in this new reality. A Knight Templar hunting mysteries. A rookie pitcher with a unique belief system. A wounded solider returned to battle by a goddess. A reporter who isn't sure what to believe. A homicide detective on the Manhattan beat. A man out to kill the gods. A single father trying to survive in a world without Santa Claus. And many more! Chronicling this new tomorrow are Dave Galanter, Allyn Gibson, Phil Giunta, Robert Greenberger, Paul Kupperberg, William Leisner, Scott Pearson, Aaron Rosenberg, Lawrence M. Schoen, Dayton Ward, and Steven H. Wilson. Join them and discover a world where everything old is new again-even the gods themselves.
- Author BiographyAaron Rosenberg is an award-winning, bestselling novelist, children's book author, and game designer. His novels include the humorous science fiction novel No Small Bills, the historical dark fantasy For This Is Hell, the Dread Remora space-opera series, and the O.C.L.T. supernatural thriller series, plus novels for Star Trek, Warhammer, WarCraft, and Eureka. His children's books include Bandslam: The Novel, books for iCarly, PowerPuff Girls, and Transformers Animated, and the original series Pete and Penny's Pizza Puzzles. His RPG work includes Asylum, Spookshow, the Origins Award-winning Gamemastering Secrets, The Supernatural Roleplaying Game, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and The Deryni Roleplaying Game. You can visit him online at gryphonrose.com or follow him on Twitter @gryphonrose. Having grown up on fantasy, science fiction, and comic books, Robert Greenberger has reveled working in these fields as an adult. He has worked as an editor or executive for DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Starlog Press, Gist Communications, and Weekly World News. As a freelance writer, he has written for all ages and numerous genres, notably the media tie-in field with several Star Trek novels to his credit. He won the Scribe Award for his novelization of Hellboy II: The Golden Army and has gone on to co-found Crazy 8 Press. Recent releases include The Art of Howard Chaykin, co-writing Stan Lee's How to Write Comics, and co-writing The Essential Superman Encyclopedia. He makes his home in Connecticut where he has been training to become a high school English teacher. For more, see www.bobgreenberger.com.
- Author(s)Aaron Rosenberg,Dayton Ward,Steven H Wilson
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.