All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionArchitects, urban planners, urban designers, developers, city officials, and all those interested in revitalizing their post-industrial cities will find the tools they need here. Redeveloping Industrial Sites delivers solutions to complex issues concerning urban planning, design, and financing to reveal lessons on ways to successfully convert decaying land and buildings into vibrant parks, stimulating cultural destinations, and active commercial complexes. In addition, carefully chosen real-world examples illustrate topics such as sustainability, public policy, and developer kw-how to form a complete picture of the elements involved in planning and executing urban redevelopment projects.
- Author BiographyCarol Berens is a vice president with the Empire State Development Corporation in New York City. An architect and developer, Berens manages land development of upstate New York mixed-used communities as well as the sale and development of state-owned land. She is the author of the book Hotel Bars and Lobbies, as well as articles on design and urban issues.
- Author(s)Carol Berens
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.