All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book prepares readers for the redistricting of congressional, state legislative , and local collegial bodies. Chapters 2 through 5 cover the major factors that guide the adjustment of district lines to reflect population shifts. These chapters examine requirements for population equality, fair treatment of mirities, other elements such as compactness and respect for political boundaries and partisan considerations. The book concludes with a preview of the post-2010 redistricting.
- Author BiographyCharles S. Bullock III is Richard B. Russell Professor of Political Science and Josiah Meigs Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Charles S. Bullock
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.