All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical abuse of children is a worldwide phemen. This book assesses the enablers of abuse and the reasons it took so long for officials to respond. It analyzes redress for institutional abuse in two countries, Canada and Australia, using first-hand accounts of survivors' experiences.
- Author BiographyKathleen Daly is Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith University, Australia. She writes on gender and race in crime and justice, and on innovative justice responses to sexual violence. She is a Fellow of both the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia and the American Society of Criminology.
- Author(s)Kathleen Daly
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.