All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre too many drinks hurting your home, work and health? Are you losing too many weekends? Would you like to learn how to: 1. Enjoy alcohol with less harmful side effects. 2. Rebuild and repair your health from years of alcohol damage? 3. Protect yourself from alcohol damage? 4. Minimize hangovers? 5. Learn how some people tolerate alcohol, while others become aggressive, giddy or sleepy? 6. Understand how genetics and medical conditions effect alcohol cravings. 7. Recognize if eating disorders encourage heavy drinking. 8. Minimize relapses in your drinking.
- Author BiographyDoug Setter, BSc. grew up in an alcoholic family and lost family members to alcohol and drug abuse. While working as a morse code operator in the Queen Charlotte Islands, he discovered the benefits of megavitamins and nutrition in removing alcohol cravings. After earning a Bachelor of Human Ecology (Foods and Nutrition), he devised several nutrient formulae for performance and mental health. After losing his sister to alcoholism, he wrote this book. He lives in Vancouver, Canada.
- Author(s)Doug C Setter Bsc
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySandford Tuey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.