CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are my chances of completing this project successfully? What could prevent me? How can I anticipate potential threats? These are the kinds of questions you are likely to ask yourself when you become responsible for an important project. And these are the kinds of question Reducing Project Risk will help you answer. Drawing on examples from a variety of business activities as well as on their own extensive experience, the authors propose a systematic approach to dealing with risk. They provide both a conceptual framework and the practical techniques for identifying, analysing and controlling risks of any type. Among other things you will learn: how to carry out an objective review of the factors involved how to recognize the warning signs so that you can head off trouble before it strikes how to take care of the 'people side' of project management. Here is a book that will be welcomed t just by professional project managers but by anyone using human and material resources to accomplish a complex task.
- Author BiographyHaving worked in a variety of industries, as technical writer, project manager and planner, Ralph L Kliem is now a corporate auditor in a large US company. He is author or co-author of numerous books on management, and writes and lectures widely on managerial topics. Irwin S Ludin has held a range of different posts in the private and public sector, including consultant, engineer, proposal administrator, systems analyst and college lecturer. He has written many articles on management and is co-author, with Ralph Kliem, of The People Side of Project Management, The Noah Project and Stand and Deliver, all published by Gower.
- Author(s)Irwin S. Ludin,Ralph L. Kliem
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/1997
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteglossary, index, appendix, figures
- Weight579 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.