All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPat Sloan takes traditional redwork embroidery and updates it for today's home. This collection includes seasonal designs in embroidery, sometimes in the red stitches on white background of traditional redwork and sometimes in colors to work with the fabulous colorful fabrics available in quilt shops. Pat discusses the stitches and a little of the history of redwork. Projects include a sewing set, seasonal wallhanging, quilt, tote, sampler quilt, changeable pillow cover, and hexagon table runner. Everything a quilter needs to kw to get started and to finish something beautiful is here in Redwork With a Twist.
- Author(s)Pat Sloan
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLittle Rock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- 431673303@delet...05 Aug, 2012by
Love it, had to have it and now I have it.......
My friend has the book and I wanted all the patterns, so for me buying the book was the best way to go....
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.