All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomised for the large yacht market to aid the requirement by law to keep a log both on passage and in port. This logbook is divided into two sections: 'on passage' which includes status and navigation sheets; and 'in harbour' which includes watchkeeper's and daily report sheets. It includes logs for tests, and drills and inspections aboard.
- Author BiographyFrances and Michael Howorth have jointly written training manuals and technical reports for the large yacht industry. Michael is qualified to command yachts up to 3000 tons and Frances is a Professional Yachtmaster.
- Author(s)Frances Howorth,Michael Howorth
- PublisherA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2005
- FormatRecord book
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1240 g
- Width297 mm
- Height420 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $45.98New
- AU $46.94New
- AU $24.69New
- AU $18.08New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $50.85
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.10
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $15.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.