Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionReel Tips & Tricks is the 3rd in a line of Out of Kit Make-up Effects books by author Randy Daudlin. Every Make-up Artist has their personal arsenal of Out of Kit Make-up Effects. Five professional Make-up Artists with over ten decades of combined experience between them share a few of their secrets. This book outlines and demonstrates with product detail a variety of out of kit make-up effects. There are over twenty-two practical tips and a dozen graphic tricks to inspire the new and experienced make-up artist alike. From inexpensive eyes to three kinds of burns, twisted characters and spontaneous blood works this new addition pushes the boundaries of out of kit make-up effects even further.
- Author BiographyRandy Daudlin has been working in the film and television industry as a professional make-up artist for over 29 years. He has taught at colleges and private institutions and has written and directed feature films and episodic television. He knows well the demands of this fast paced industry. Reel Tips & Tricks is his third book in a series of Out of Kit Make-up Effects Reference books. Having the opportunity to meet many gifted artists throughout his career he felt an obligation to share some of his knowledge. This time he reached out to a few of his peers and they agreed to contribute recognizing the importance to educate and inspire the new and experienced make-up artists alike.
- Author(s)Randy Daudlin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Irvine
- Photographer(s)Micholina Storer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.