All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the passage of time and the accumulation of information about the Nazi era, many crucial aspects still maintain their historical significance and moral urgency. In this thought-provoking volume, distinguished scholars provide critical yet controversial analyses of Nazi racism, ecomic and industrial policy, the place of ideology in decision making, and the structure and function of the Nazi state. The authors' interpretations of these significant issues are influenced by contemporary concerns such as the focus on social history and everyday life; feminist interest in the role of women and reproductive politics; the emergence of a eugenics paradigm; and investigation into the relationship of big business, labour, and the Nazi ecomic order. Yet these essays do t collectively rmalise the Third Reich r do they diminish the ermity of its project of systematic mass murder. This challenging book is certain to provoke further debate as it expands our kwledge of the complex dynamics of a brutal regime.
- Author(s)Thomas Childers
- PublisherHolmes & Meier Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleEurope Past and Present S.
- Place of PublicationTrumbull, Connecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHolmes & Meier Publishers Inc
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJane Caplan
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.