All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLEARN ABOUT THE PRIMARY CAUSE OF MOST MYSTERIOUS DISEASES Most so-called mysterious diseases are the result of secondary infections that have spread, through the bloodstream, from oral foci -- infections in and/or around teeth and tonsils. This has been proved beyond doubt through the combined efforts of a sizeable contingent of the best and brightest medical and dental minds of the Twentieth Century, and particularly established for all time through the monumental works of Edward C. Rosew, M.D. (1875-1966). This volume is a tribute to Rosew, his mentors and his associates. This work incorporates: reference to historical foundations and confirming works; concepts of focal infection and polymorphism; and so-called autoimmune disease and the AIDS-HIV controversy from a Rosew perspective. I am very concerned that the information you possess regarding Rosew be protected and disseminated to all. ... It has already helped me save a life. Christopher J. Hussar, D.O., D.D.S., 1997 .. . perchance it is safe to assume that the 'Rosew heresy' may yet become the medical guide of the future. Walter L. Bierring, 87th AMA President in JAMA 111 (1938), 1626. The monumental works of Rosew have... thrown to earth the false theories of older medicine C. H. Pierce, Journal-Lancet, Minneap., Aug. 1915, 414-9. Rosew's elaboration has been so extensive ... as to almost revolutionize former views concerning infection. William W. Duke, Oral Sepsis Mosby, St. Louis, 1918, 74.
- Author BiographyS. Hale Shakman has been involved with analysis of health and related programs since 1966-9, when he served with the U.S. State Department's Agency for International Development (A.I.D.) in Washington, D.C. As Program Officer for the Vietnam Program's Public Health Sector, he participated in the overall planning, development and coordination of both direct assistance and training efforts, including oversight of American Medical Association and American Dental Association education contracts, assessments of health facility and construction needs, and coordination with U.S. military and other free world contributors. This included two temporary assignments to Vietnam totaling 5 months, and a Meritorious Service award. He subsequently served in a program management capacity at the Office of Economic Opportunity in Washington, D.C. Shakman left government service to accept the position of Deputy Director of International Programs (Operations) for the Pathfinder Fund, a private non profit population and health service organization. Later, as an independent consultant and writer, he assisted Maryland, Washington State and Alaska in developing Administration on Aging sponsored nutrition programs; researched, designed and wrote the Planning and Operations Guide for the National Summer Youth Sports Program (sponsored by the President's Council on Physical Fitness and the N.C.A.A.); designed an information system to serve disabled children in the Headstart Program; and compiled and edited THE BLACK PAGES Directory and Resource Guide for People of Color Publications in San Francisco. Additional publications include articles in USA TODAY and the British journal Nature. Following graduation from Northwestern University (BA), Shakman was accepted into Georgetown University Graduate School's direct to PhD program in History of Political Thought, earning honors and election to Pi Sigma Alpha honor society. He withdrew with permission from Georgetown to accept temporary assignment to Vietnam for the U.S. Department of State. He was subsequently a participant in the Scholars' Colloquium at the Library of Congress, and resumed and completed his Ph.D. program requirements in History of Dentistry by special petition through the American Academy of Biological Dentistry. His Dissertation is published under the title MEDICINE'S GRANDEST FRAUD PHD. Shakman is Executive Director of the Institute of Science in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)S Hale Shakman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.